Fire Safety Awareness Level 1
Our Fire Safety Awareness level 1 course is designed for to give those in the workplace, in particular new starters, a basic understanding of where basic fire safety is required.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone in a working environment where the potential for fire is present
- New employees
- Established employees needing a refresher
- Those wising to become a fire warden
- Understanding the hazards and risk associated with fire in the workplace
- Identifying the components of the fire triangle
- The main causes of fire in the workplace
- Fire safety is everyone's responsibility
- Learning the correct actions to take in the event of a fire
- Types of firefighting equipment and their uses
At the end of the course, students will have learnt;
- The basics of fire safety and understand how fire is controlled in the work place
- Ways to reduce the likelihood of fire
- What actions to take in the event of a fire
- the different types and uses of firefighting equipment
Our fire safety awareness course instructor is a 20 year veteran Firefighter with multiple years experience of teaching.
This course is nationally recognised and accredited by the awarding body Highfield. All those meeting the required standards and passing the short exam at the end of the day will receive a level 2 (RQF) qualification, shortly after the course has finished.
We work with you to help you work safely.
To enquire about how we can help your business learn about fire safety, please contact us using the contact form and we shall be in touch shortly.
Please visit our training page here, to see what other safety and security courses we can offer here.