Conflict Management – Level 2
£200.00 "inc. VAT"
Out of stock
Our Level 2 in Conflict Management course is designed to give those with a customer facing role, or those dealing with the public, the required skills to effectively manage conflict before it escalates to violence. This course can also be useful for those supporting service users, in places such as residential homes, hostels and supported living facilities.
- Location: Indrisec Training Centre, Ferneberga House, Alexandra Road, Farnborough, GU14 6DQ
- Cost: £200+VAT
- Duration: 2 Conflict Management
- Qualification: Level 2 – nationally recognised
Who is this course for?
- People working directly with service users, customers, or members of the public
- Security Operatives
- Team leaders
- How communication can solve problems and reduce conflict
- Understand factors that influence human response
- Assess and reduce risks in conflict situations
- effective communication to de-escalate conflict
- Understanding good practice to follow after conflict situations
At the end of the course, students will have learnt;
- How to communicate effectively to prevent conflict
- What factors influence human response in a conflict situation
- How to apply a dynamic risk assessment to a conflict situation
- Methods used to de-escalate a conflict in an emotive situation
Our Conflict Management instructors are experienced, and actively employed, close protection operatives, who have spent their whole career managing conflict.
This course is nationally recognised and accredited by the awarding body Highfield. All those meeting the required standards and passing the short exam at the end of the day will receive a level 2 (RQF) qualification, shortly after the course has finished.
We work with you to help you work safely.