Our new training wing has now received Highfield approval to act as an approved training centre.
What this means is that we are now approved to deliver accredited training courses in security and safety allowing those who train with us to not only receive exceptional training and instruction, but to also receive a nationally recognised qualification after passing.
Our goal is to deliver exceptional quality of training, ensuring the raising of standards within the security and safety industry to afford end users a better overall level of service.
At the moment, Indrisec can offer training in the following subjects;
- Breakaway Techniques and Managing Conflict (in-house qualification)
- Conflict Management (Level 2 Award)
- Fire Safety Awareness (Level 1 Award)
- Fire Marshal (Level 2 Award)
We are also looking to be able to hold the following courses by the end of this year (2019)
- First Aid at Work (Level 3 Award)
- Basic Life Support and Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (Level 2 Award)
- Emergency First Aid at Work (Level 3 Award)
- First Aid Response (Level 3 Award)
- SIA Up-skilling a Door Supervisor (Level 2 Award)
- SIA Working as a Security Officer (Level 2 Award)
- SIA Close Protection (Level 3 Award)
This is an exciting time for Indrisec and we are looking forward to training future delegates.