Principles of Fire Safety – Level 2 Award
Our one day Fire Warden (level 2 Fire Safety) course is designed for those who have a responsibility for managing fire safety, or for those who work in an area where there is a potential risk of fire. This course is nationally recognised and accredited and allows participants to become a nominated fire warden.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone in a working environment with basic Fire Safety knowledge
- Team leaders
- Those wising to become a fire warden
- Understanding the hazards and risk associated with fire in the workplace
- Identify common causes of fire in the workplace
- Understand how fire can spread
- Identifying hazards during or after a fire
- Understanding how fire risk is controlled in the work place.
- Identify the role of a fire warden in the workplace
At the end of the course, students will have learnt;
- The basics of fire safety and understand how fire is controlled in the work place
- the duties of a fire warden
- how to identify hazards during or after a fire
- the different types and uses of firefighting equipment
Our fire warden course instructor is a 20 year veteran Firefighter with multiple years experience of teaching.
This course is nationally recognised and accredited by the awarding body Highfield. All those meeting the required standards and passing the short exam at the end of the day will receive a level 2 (RQF) qualification, shortly after the course has finished.
We work with you to help you work safely.
To enquire about how we can help your business learn about fire safety, please contact us using the contact form and we shall be in touch shortly.
Please visit our training page here, to see what other safety and security courses we can offer here.