First Aid at Work – Level 3 | 03 – 05 March 2020
11 in stock
Our 3 day First Aid at Work course is a nationally recognised, level 3 course, designed to ensure you come away with the knowledge and understanding in what it takes to preserve life in an emergency situation.
For corporate bookings, please get in touch separately.
- Location: Hart District Council Business Centre, Fleet Hampshire
- Cost: £300 +VAT
- Duration: 3 days
- Qualification: Level 3 - nationally recognised
The qualification covers knowledge such as the roles and responsibilities of the first aider, how to assess an incident and recognising signs and symptoms of injury and illness. The qualification also covers first aid skills in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and use of an automated external defibrillator (AED) and assisting a casualty who is suffering from major injury and illness such as chest injuries, spinal injuries and anaphylaxis.
Who is this course for?
- Frontline workers (local authority)
- Health care practitioners
- Housing association workers
- Housing officers
- Lone workers
- Mental health practitioners
- School teachers
- Social workers
- Substance misuse workers
- Support workers
- Voluntary sector staff
- Designated First Aid at Work Employeess