Door Supervisor – Level 2 SIA Course
Our 4 day Door Supervisor Course teaches you all of the basics and legalities of working within the Security Industry as a Door Supervisor. We have two options for this course. Either a 4 day during the week course, or we also run a course split over two full weekends.
For corporate or multiple bookings, please get in touch separately.
- Location: Indrisec Training Centre, Ferneberga House, Alexandra Road, Farnborough, GU14 6DQ
- Cost: £185 +VAT
- Duration: 4 day Door Supervisor + at home learning
- Qualification: Level 2 – nationally recognised
This qualification is designed for those learners wishing to apply for a licence from the Security Industry Authority (SIA) to work as a door supervisor and is based on the relevant SIA specification for learning and qualifications.
Entry Requirements to working as a Door Supervisor
- Please ensure you are eligible to receive an SIA licence after your course. You can do so here: SIA Criminal Record Eligibility Checker.
- Learners must be 18+ years of age
- Security operatives are likely, during their work, to be required to make calls to the emergency services and communicate clearly to resolve conflict. It is therefore essential that security operatives can communicate clearly
- Working within the Private Security Industry
- Working as a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry
- Conflict Management within the Private Security Industry
- Physical Intervention Skills within the Private Security Industry
- Highfield Level 2 Award for Working as a Security Officer within the Private Security Industry
- Highfield Level 2 Award for Working as a CCTV Operator (Public Space Surveillance) within the Private Security Industry
- Highfield Level 3 Certificate for Working as a Close Protection Operative within the Private Security Industry
- Highfield Level 3 Award in the Delivery of Conflict Management Training (RQF)
- Highfield Level 3 Award for Deliverers of Physical Intervention Training within the Private Security Industry
Our staff are all from an operational, front-line working background within the security industry, military and emergency services and have tried and tested these techniques in real working environments. They have a great deal of knowledge and experience and will pass on that knowledge using real world examples and scenarios to reinforce your confidence in these techniques.
During the course you will be continuously assessed and further instruction will be provided where needed. If a delegate is struggling with any aspect of the course, we will be there to assist in your understanding.
We work with you to help you work safely.
To enquire about how we can help you, or your business, please get in touch using the contact form and we shall be in touch shortly.